How Can We Help You?

Areas Of Practice

car accidents
Slip and Falls
Trucking accidents
dog bites
construction Defects
Wrongful Death

Here are some of the common questions we receive from clients:

Do I have a case?

Yes, you can. While it is ideal to have the police come to the scene of a car accident and write and official report of the accident, we have had much success helping injured victims overcome this hurdle and get compensated under circumstances where there is no police report.
We have had much success at tracking down hit and run drivers and forcing them to pay for the damages they have caused to our clients. Even if we cannot track down the driver who fled the scene, there are many circumstances under which you can still be compensated for your injuries.
You should consult with a competent attorney regarding your rights before speaking to an insurance company after an accident. An attorney can help you understand the process and ensure that your rights are protected.
If you have been hit by a drunk driver or a driver who was otherwise DUI or driving under the influence, you may be entitled to compensation for any bodily injuries you received, pain and suffering, any lost wages you have sustained, and you may also be entitled to receive punitive damages. Punitive damages are an additional amount of money on top of what a victim is usually entitled to that punishes drunk drivers for their bad behavior and helps further compensate the victim.
If you are a passenger in a car accident, you may be able to make a claim against the driver of the vehicle that hit you, the driver of the vehicle you were in at the time of the accident, or both drivers.
Even though you received a ticket, you may still have a claim. We have had much success overcoming such claims. Contact our office to discuss the specific details of your incident.

Are you still not sure if you have a case? Give us a call, and we are happy to talk to you about your accident FREE OF CHARGE.